Android Test Automation Engineer at Kranze Technology Solutions
Kranze Technology Solutions, Inc. is a defense industry small business company specializing in Infrared Countermeasures (IRCM) systems, digital interoperability, and program support for the US Navy, US Marine Corps, and SOCOM. KTS provides hardware and software product development, systems of systems integration, system test and evaluation support, modeling and simulation analysis, and other engineering services to support the Warfighter. KTS offers a casual, flexible and entrepreneurial work environment with a close-knit team of dedicated leading professionals in multiple fields.
Responsibilities and Duties
KTS is seeking an Android Test Automation Engineer to support cutting edge applications.
- Work with system architects and software engineers to maintain, grow, and establish automated deployment, monitoring, and reporting of 40+ Android and Python apps, Linux configurations, and embedded systems.
- Collaborate with Program Management and Engineering to bring new features and testing into production and release.
- Improve automated testing and results reporting.
- Develop any necessary automation scripts using the language of choice (Python preferred).
The candidate should be able to operate amongst a technical team to develop software solutions using the latest technologies. The candidate must have demonstrated software automation and configuration on various platforms and systems. The candidate must be able to work with limited supervision, contribute innovative ideas to improve product capabilities, and lead configuration efforts.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with four or more years of work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong experience with Python, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence
- Background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- US citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Kranze Technology Solutions is proud to provide extremely competitive benefits to all full-time employees including:
- Comprehensive Leave plan (Paid Time Off)
- Comprehensive Health Care package including Vision, Dental, Health Savings Account (HSA), and more effective on start day
- Generous Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) retirement plan
- Flex Time and Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities to work remotely and travel
- Tuition Reimbursement options
- Casual and relaxed work environment
KTS is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other segmenting characteristics protected by law.