We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
In the Application Engineer position, you will provide all levels of support for our existing developer community that builds solutions on the Relativity Platform API’s and extensibility points.
You will have frequent email and occasional phone interactions with our clients. These involve in-depth technical product knowledge and require the highest level of customer service.
- Develop sample code, proof of concept solutions and diagnostic tools for clients
- Diagnose and debug applications in production-grade environments
- Support Business Analysts to help answer technical questions
- Interface with Product Development, Education and Documentation teams to provide feedback about the Platform and identify areas for improvement
- Manage and help develop the Relativity Community by answering questions through the discussion portal and assisting with content
- Propose solution architectures to clients
- Educate and mentor junior members
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating and closing of tickets. Attention to proper detail when coding and documenting tickets is essential for accurate reporting and maintaining historical ticket data
- Proactively monitor assigned open tickets, contacts customer, and updates tickets, all on a timely basis
- Provide responsive support to clients during normal business hours, and as identified for on-call or as requested by management
- Complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality
- Accurately track time on a daily basis
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.