Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
If you are eager to work on the latest web technologies like Node.js, Docker, Angular and feel like you are making an impact by being directly responsible for projects, consider applying for the Associate Full Stack Web Developer position at Epsilon.
This position works within the Automation & Infrastructure group to support and drive the creation and maintenance of operational tools and infrastructure systems throughout the organization. The role will involve all aspects of the development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, project management, implementation, automated test setup and maintenance.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Development, testing, documentation, and deployment of web-based tools using cutting edge technologies (40%)
- Maintain and enhance existing software solutions (40%)
- Work with platform and development teams to identify product enhancements (10%)
- Collection, definition, and documentation of project scope and requirements (10%)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional to support the needs of the Automation and Infrastructure team at Conversant in a Web Developer role. A strong candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Experience and fundamental understanding of building data-driven web applications
- Experience building and working with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with Version Control Systems (Git)
- Ability to work across a broad range of products and environments
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Basic understanding of HTTP, XML, JSON and web technologies
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Basic understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and a self-starter
- Fundamental knowledge of relational databases and ability to write SQL queries (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience working in Linux environments (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Knowledge of scripting languages is a plus (Bash, Python, Perl, PHP, etc.)
- Experience working with Docker a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and successfully deploying software programs/applications or strong technical background
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.