Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
As an Associate Lab Services Engineer, you will have the opportunity to develop innovative internal and external solutions that highlight the value of the project44 platform. Our team members consult directly with prospective customers, learning their business, their industry, technical requirements, competitive landscape, and provide technical implementation expertise during the sales process.
This cross-functional role includes collaboration with our sales and product teams to help define, design, and detail the technical aspects of future product enhancements. Our team members deliver solution workshops, custom product demonstrations, technical education, and other technical accelerators. Lab Services team members are trusted technical advisors to our customers and product teams as we help design solutions, answer technical questions, and facilitate project44 solution deployment for new customers.
- Articulate benefits of complex technical solutions and products via industry and business terms to prospects and customers
- Document and promote complete solutions via white boarding, pilots and presentations
- Deliver recommendations to product & engineering team members based on customer and prospective customer feedback
- Demonstrate understanding of the Transportation & Logistics market, including trends, industry business processes and industry use cases
- Maintain and apply knowledge of technical pre-sales, implementation of application integration & APIs
- Develop customized product demonstrations that speak to the specific needs of the prospect
- Engage with customers through Design Thinking and Developer Workshops
- Contribute to knowledge base through the creating of How-To, Best Practice, and Integration Blogs, Videos, User Guides, and other customer facing technical assets
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to relay technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to understand and document technology requirements to integrate with cloud-based and on-premise applications
- Familiarity with cloud and SaaS based solutions and architectures
- Fluency in technical data formats, notably JSON and XML
- Experience with containerization and orchestration such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus, but not required
- High level knowledge of application design principles, programming concepts, and information security standards
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus, but not required
- Proficiency in server side technologies/frameworks such as nodejs (preferred) or python.
- Proficiency in client side technologies/frameworks such as Angular or React.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.