Associate Software Developer at Saggezza
Associate Software Developer
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
Saggezza’s Chicago HQ are looking to hire our next talented Associate Software Developer to work across our clients in greater Chicagoland area.
Every project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for:
- Working in a face-pace environment; supporting and developing applications using the latest technologies
- Identifying the requirements of the clients and discussing it with the development manager
- Designing, developing, and unit testing applications in accordance with established standards
- Developing, maintaining, and improving new and existing software programs
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technologies
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates
What You Will Definitely Need
- A Bachelor's degree in MIS, Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- An analytical mind with a strong background and familiarity with technologies and programming.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
What We Would Love to See
- A quick learner – enjoying working in a high energy, rapidly growing environment.
- An interest in consulting with the ability to travel up to 75%.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic – a self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job/task.
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.