Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Epsilon is seeking an Software Engineer Associate to participate in our New Grad Program. As a Software Engineer Associate, you’ll be part of a high-performing development team writing production code running in a high frequency/low latency environment. You’ll develop and maintain software products that leverage the latest technologies to deliver large scale one to one advertising messages. You’ll gain valuable hands-on experience working with current technologies alongside some great people in a fun, innovative atmosphere.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Read and write efficient and performant Java code
- Work effectively and collaboratively with a team of other engineers and external team members.
- Actively participate in peer code reviews and design sessions.
- Conduct performance testing and monitoring of production systems
- Assist with investigation and resolution of production issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical disciple
- Desire to learn technology; interest and/or experience with Kafka, HBase, open source technologies a plus
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and methodology (Java, XML, SQL, Linux) and web technologies (C++, Python, Ruby, PHP)
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team and build effective relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.