Automation Engineer at Jot Locker
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we are storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Support the development teams in implementing unit and integration tests:
- Create/Maintain automation tools for each component
- Share best practices to define and to execute effective tests
- Work with Product Management to define proper Acceptance Criterias in stories
- Perform manual end-to-end tests of monetization platform and automate the non-regression tests. It involves API, GUI and backend applications.
- Support the implementation of CI/CD tools and processes (Docker, Kubernetes, JenkinsX).
- Log defects and works closely with development team in the defect resolution and retest process
WHAT THE IDEAL PROFILE LOOKS LIKE
- 5+ years of QA white/black box testing experience
- 3+ years of experience in automation with Selenium & Java Automation frameworks
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Solid experience in automated testing/automation; integration or end to end testing and can be JS/Cypress, Go Lang or Python
- DevOps experience (continuous delivery/continuous integration, automated deployment, Docker, Jenkins, Git)
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience working with Unix-based operating systems
- Experience doing Load & Performance testing using open source tools such as JMeter is a plus
- Go Lang experience is a plus
You are a team player, adaptable and resourceful:
- You are adaptable within a fast changing “start-up” environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to details and a passion for quality
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
🏥High-end Health Insurance (eligibility starting from the 1st day. 100% by Dailymotion)
🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
⛱️ Paid Time off and additional PTO
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏡 Remote Work Policy
🍼 Paternity leave or Co-parental leave extended
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🚇 Public Transport refund
🏀 Fitness Club membership
Want to learn more about us?
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles