ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are looking for a meticulous and self-driven Automation Test Engineer to contribute QA Activities and to create Automated test cases. The candidate responsibilities include both maintenance, enhancement of automation framework and testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production software. As such, the candidate is a test professional with advanced Java programming skills who can create, update, enhance automation testing tools and frameworks.
The ideal individual will have excellent time management and organizational skills as well as strong communication skills. You should have a passion for designing software, development, and testing and the ability to upgrade your technical skills within the constantly changing technology sector.
What your day could consist of:
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Understanding project documents and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop/Laptop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Create, update and maintain Jmeter scripts and execute on BlazeMeter to report performance of the site
- Create, update and maintain API test cases using RestAssured
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports
- Handling technical communications and understanding the systems
- Working with deployment teams resolving level issues for systems and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
- Managing the final quality on production release
- Bonus Points:
- Having built an automation framework from scratch
- Extensive experience in Performance Testing
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance principles
What is needed:
- Excellent designing and programming skills
- 5+ years of experience in Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNg
- Working knowledge of JMeter, BlazeMeter, RestAssured
- Previous experience in Functional, API and Performance testing
- Working knowledge of GitLab and CI/CD pipeline
- Working knowledge of Cloud testing platforms such as BrowserStack, SauceLab
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
- A passion for testing, development, and design
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.