CSG is looking for a talented C# Developer in Chicago. If you are looking to work for a growing and innovative company, apply today!
- Assist the functional team in partnering with clients and CSG team members to translate client’s business rules into software requirements;
- Design architecture of software systems and APIs that make company’s product interface and interact with other client systems;
- Perform software requirement analysis;
- Perform system modeling and define the service-oriented architecture;
- Define, document and communicate the requirements to other internal teams;
- Develop the software systems, middleware and APIs as per the design to meet the requirements;
- Act as liaison between technical and non-technical departments within CSG and clients in order to ensure if all requirements are met
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications;
- Work within a cross functional agile team to develop new components in a highly iterative fashion;
- Develop automation scripts to optimize various process involved throughout the project lifecycle;
- Work with client’s QA team in evaluation of test plans and support them in end-to-end integration, regression, stress/load and performance testing.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering MIS or a technically related field or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of development experience required.
- Experience with C#, .NET, MS SQL Server, and Web Services.
- Familiar with JSON, IIS and ASP.NET is a plus.
- ElasticSearch experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
- Candidate must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of office software including Word and Excel required.