Cloud Application Engineer
10th Magnitude is a technology services firm helping businesses achieve transformation through cloud technologies. We are market leaders in leveraging the power Microsoft Azure to accelerate innovation speed, operational agility and customer responsiveness for clients around the globe. As one of the top Microsoft Azure partners in the US we specialize in Azure Migration, Cloud-Scale Custom Application Development, Internet of Things, Analytics and DevOps achieved through Azure-Enabled Infrastructure Automation. A member of the Microsoft Azure Partner Advisory Council and a Gold Cloud Platform Microsoft partner, 10th Magnitude is headquartered in Chicago and rapidly expanding across the central US.
Job Description:Come learn how to develop cutting edge cloud applications with one of the top Azure development shops in the country. If you have experience building custom software applications, want to learn the fundamentals of cloud apps and have a passion for making your clients successful, we'll give you the opportunity to apply that to the Azure platform.
- As a Cloud Application Engineer at 10th Magnitude you will take personal ownership for portions of the delivery of custom software development projects for our clients.
- Hands on Development.. Everyone on the team writes code, this will be a very hands on role
- Collaborate with clients and team members to translate client requirements into a technical design
- 3+ years professional software development experience
- Core .NET fundamentals or similar technologies (C#, .NET, object oriented design, etc.)
- Database fundamentals- SQL/SQL Server
Regardless of skills and experience, we look for people with the following personal traits:
- Passion. You exude 'round the clock enthusiasm for your field of expertise
- Versatility. You're really deep in a few areas, but capable across a much wider range
- Communicator. You can confidently converse with clients and/or team members in their own language
- Pragmatism. You can separate what must be done now and what can be improved later
- Team Player. You help others, ask for input, and share ideas-all in the name of teamwork
- Additional Information:
Read Full Job Description