Cloud Architect - Azure
As a Cloud Architect at Productive Edge, you will be a member of a high-performing sales team delivering software solutions to clients. To excel, an Cloud Architect - Azure would make use of the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years hands-on design and development experience with the MS platform C#.net, ASP.Net, MVC.
- Thorough knowledge of Azure Platform Services from a scalability, global deployments perspective.
- Experience with object-oriented design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customer business and technology stakeholders.
- Experience with designing and implementing large software systems, and working with distributed teams to deliver them in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
- Experience working effectively with offshore developers
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Experienced in problem-solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities
- Willingness and ability to achieve relevant Microsoft certifications (e.g. – MCPD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication sets us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.