Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
Saggezza is looking for a Cloud Architect to join the Data and Analytics practice. Each project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for the design and deployment for cloud based solutions to enable Saggezza’s clientele. Candidates must possess deep, practical experience in cloud architecture, cloud migrations, and expertise in Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Clearly architecting and implementing roadmaps to success is crucial, as well as communication to key stakeholders.
- Create blueprint using best practices from AWS, GCP, or other cloud platforms to design and deploy architecture
- Create migration plans and strategies for seamless implementation of cloud architecture
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the organization for end-to-end architecture in the cloud
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and reference to best practices
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends and best practices
- Drive scope definition, requirement analysis, design, configuration, testing, and production deployment
- Provide insights for Total Cost of Ownership
- Monitor progress, identify risks and challenges, and define mitigation plans
- Troubleshoot, debug, fix issues that arise in solution, architecture, implementation, and setup
- Document and create all required artifacts like run books, support FAQs, troubleshooting documents etc.
Tools and Technology:
Proficient at leveraging tools and technology to drive value for clients. Examples include the following:
- Hands on experience with the three public cloud--AWS, GCP, Azure
- Implementation of architectures to support containerized applications including Kubernetes or Docker
- Cloud based storage and database services (S3, RDS, Aurora, Big Query, Bigtable, Cloud SQL)
- AWS Cloud Formation and GCP Cloud Deployment Manager
What We'd Love to See:
- 3+ years of professional experience in designing and deploying solutions on AWS & GCP
- Cloud based certifications
- Collaborative, innovative, curious, and resourceful, and exhibit a positive attitude
- Strong desire to work on interesting projects with smart and creative people
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed
- Chicago area candidates preferred, but will consider candidates in other parts of the U.S.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
- Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, enjoy a fast pace environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List - Honored as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.