We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Cloud Architect at Relativity you will be responsible for providing strategy, design, planning, and hands-on technical expertise for our cloud-based SaaS platform, RelativityOne.
This is your opportunity to work on a dynamic, globally-distributed, and rapidly-growing hybrid packaged-software and cloud-based product. You will use your knowledge of Azure or other cloud platforms to design secure, scalable, reliable, and economical solutions to difficult challenges such as multitenancy, data geo-distribution, disaster recovery, and maximizing resource utilization. You will provide thought leadership to facilitate development of cloud-native strategies across multiple application domains.
- Develop strategies and plans to drive adoption of cloud best practices
- Act as Relativity’s primary technical point of contact and represent RelativityOne‘s needs and priorities to Microsoft
- Remain informed on new Azure and cloud technologies and identify creative opportunities for their adoption within RelativityOne
- Establish and document standards and best practices around the utilization of cloud services
- Participate in design activities and provide hands-on technical expertise to engineering teams with the adoption of cloud services
- Communicate and share cloud strategy and best practices to all engineering teams at Relativity
- Continually identify opportunities to optimize the existing cloud utilization practices of RelativityOne and create plans to implement them
- Create a cloud community of practice across all engineering teams in Relativity and ensure that cloud usage ideas and decisions are shared widely
- Share practical, real-world learnings about the behavior of cloud services to help engineering teams avoid pitfalls both straightforward and obscure
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related disciplines
- 3+ years’ experience architecting cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, Google, Etc)
- Excellent knowledge of cloud architecture best practices, including security and disaster recovery
- Experience architecting software-as-a-service solutions
- Experience with hybrid on-premises and software-as-a-service products
- Experience with unstructured large-volume data processing systems
- Experience with architecting FedRAMP, ISO27001, and/or SOC 2 compliant-systems
- Experience migrating legacy systems to the cloud
- 10+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications with a proven track record of building successful solutions
- Ability to function with autonomy and demonstrate influence
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.