Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Fetch’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Cloud Engineer. You will build and improve the tools used at Fetch to deploy, manage and monitor highly performant cloud resources. Using Infrastructure as Code your team will improve the security, resiliency and scalability of Fetch’s microservices. Success in this role requires the ability to take on challenging problems and design & develop an appropriate solution with limited assistance.In your tool-bag
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud providers
- Demonstrated success with functional or object-oriented programming. (Fetch is broadly language agnostic, but our existing IaC framework is a combination of Ansible and Python)
- Experience building extendable applications/systems for internal engineering teams
- Effective communication, strong listening and strategic thinking skills including the ability to translate and explain technical issues to non-technical team members.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learning to problems or activities.
You have experience with
- Required: Modern cloud architecture (virtualization, databases, message queueing)
- Developing and operating software applications (Python, boto3)
- Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, CloudFormation, CDK)
- Building highly available, scalable, fault-tolerant infrastructure
- Comfort with the use of a variety of programming languages and data stores (Python, Java, Go, MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL, Redis)
- Experience managing highly available and scalable hosting solutions in a microservice environment
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science, engineering or mathematical field of study