Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help us drive technical design and execution activities for moving existing on-premise infrastructure, server workloads, data and applications to the cloud!
Your Life As a Maven:
- With your technical background, you will be able to easily interact and work with client infrastructure team members and other 3rd-party partners under their Out of Data Center strategies.
- You will be required to be involved in all project aspects from planning, migration, to initial support.
- The solution offering scope you are expected to support includes the following:
- Data Storage - Configure and deploy application storage, database storage, data backup, data archiving, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Networking - Design and configure VPN’s, CDN’s, Interconnect, and DNS solutions.
- Workloads - Configure, deploy and migrate Linux and Windows server workloads.
- Containers - Implementation of Docker/Kubernetes platforms in the cloud.
- Experience establishing and managing database storage (e.g. SQL Server, RedShift, BigQuery, NoSQL).
- Experience establishing and managing file and object storage (SAN, NAS, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage).
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewalls.
- Linux experience designing solutions with multiple distro’s (RHEL, CentOS, etc), Apache, MySQL, Tomcat, OpenVZ, VMware, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Windows experience designing solutions with technologies like: MSSQL, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, IIS 7 & 8, Exchange, Active Directory, VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.
- Hands-on experience engineering, deploying and managing cloud solutions on AWS, Azure and/or Google.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year