We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
We’re looking for a Senior CAM Programmer to build and operate in a fast paced, high mix environment. Please apply if you’d be excited to grow into this role and make it your own, even if you don’t check all the boxes below.
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Formal education or apprenticeship preferred
- Experience in lieu of education will be considered
- Experience working with 3-Axis, 4-Axis, and 5-Axis milling
- Experience working with turning centers, including Live Y tooling
- Familiarity with FANUC controls
- Deep experience with common CAM platforms (MasterCAM, ESPRIT, Fusion CAM)
- Willingness to learn new platforms
- Experience with diverse portfolios of part geometries
- Deep understanding of GD&T
- Willingness to teach and train apprentices
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description