Corporate Enterprise Architect
- Lead the creation and evolution of the enterprise architecture function/program within corporate enterprise business systems and applications
- Lead the definition, maintenance, and conformance management of the enterprise architecture
- Lead the analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture
- Lead governance structure to ensure adherence to regulatory, compliance and related guidance to enterprise architecture guidelines
- Participate in key project design reviews as part of the methodology process to sure designs adhere to enterprise architecture guidelines
- Oversee or consult with squads to determine how best to implement solutions on technical architecture implementation and modification activities
- Oversee and facilitate the evaluation and selection of technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Seven to 10 years of experience in at least two IT disciplines (such as technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations)
- Experience building enterprise systems with SaaS applications and in public cloud with special considerations to security, availability, and performance.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions
- Ability to translate business needs into EA requirements
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Experience leading in a matrixed organizational structure