Customer Success Engineer
Our Customer Success team is vital to our success. We can only thrive if our customers do. That’s where our Customer Success Engineer team comes in.
As a team member, you will work with customers to help them make the most of their solution, resolve issues, advise on optimizations, and help clients with their CHILI publish integration.
In your role as CSE you offer them:
- Product knowledge: get to know our product inside out. We provide trainings to get you started, and next to that you’ll learn on the job.
- Support: answer client’s questions and issues. It’s your job to understand the issues of the customer and guide them towards the right solutions. You will be part of our 24/7 team.
- Integration: provide trainings of the product on-site and online as well as providing server installation support.
- Best Practices: advise clients on how to best use and integrate CHILI publisher.
- Stakeholder Management: work closely with the R&D team, customer success managers and the marketing and pre-sales teams.
What we hope you’ll bring with:
- Minimum junior level web development experience or certification
- Proficiency in one of the following or similar programming languages:
- Background in IT - working with Windows Servers is a plus
- Exceptional analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to navigate and troubleshoot in ticketing systems, bug submission and other support tools & systems
- Ability to identify and submit product enhancement requests
- Being able to talk with customers in person as well as online
- You are open to work in shifts – this being a fixed schedule early shift and weekend or late shift and weekend.
And team spirit. The CHILI publish team works hard, plays hard and gives as good as it gets. We believe in ownership, teamwork and flexibility. These are the three core values we live, work and play by.
What we offer in turn:
An interesting salary package, of course.
A fascinating horizon – live local, work global. You’ll be based in our WeWork offices in Chicago, but depending on the clients you serve, best to factor in some travel. San Francisco first, Stockholm next. Who knows?
Chicago will be your main hub, though. All the facilities and amenities are there. We just need you to complete our hive.
Work hard, play hard. Care even more. Join our team?