At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will ensure the security of Relativity’s corporate IT network and Infrastructure.
In this role, the main responsibilities will be to investigate and analyze emerging threats against our assets, identities, and clients. You will also provide actionable remediation guidance to end users and collaborate with highly skilled cyber experts to anticipate and mitigate evolving threats using world-class toolsets and next generation capabilities
- Review, validation, and triage of alerts and technical analysis of log data from a diverse inventory of sensors and correlated signature logic
- Assess the impact of security events by leveraging host and network-based indicators and evidence to deliver actionable incident escalations
- Act as the initial point of escalation for cyber security events and drive investigation to completion
- Clearly document and communicate investigation findings to both technical and executive stakeholders
- Perform accurate and in-depth near real-time analysis of correlated logs and alerts from a multitude of devices with a focus on the classification of events that constitute security incidents
- Proactively and iteratively search through collected telemetry to detect and isolate advanced threats that evade existing security solutions]
- Assist in the development of incident handling policies and procedures to align with global industry standards
- Engage in the continuous research of emerging threats and apply appropriate countermeasures within the context of a rapidly changing environment
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the mechanism and analysis of observed malicious activity
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent professional/military experience)
- Strong cyber incident response skills (such as: Network forensics, memory forensics, and/or packet analysis)
- Working knowledge of surrounding topics such as, TCP/IP, network services, cryptography and web application attacks
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.