What you will be doing:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will use your programming and systems expertise to help us solve some of the biggest problems in healthcare by building scalable infrastructure, automating critical processes, and keeping systems stable and secure. You’ll enable Lumere to deliver comprehensive perspectives on clinical data and trends, as well as opportunities to reduce costs and improve outcomes, helping both hospitals and their patients.
The successful candidate will be an experienced software engineer looking to broaden their impact by developing critical infrastructure that supports multiple teams in tech, data, and services.
- Work closely with tech and data teams to understand their project needs. Help define and implement solutions that enable us to succeed in our objectives together.
- Automate repetitive tasks. Build software and leverage existing tools to get the manual work out of the way so resources are automatically available to a team when they need them.
- Maintain and build out critical application infrastructure to support Lumere’s service and data needs as the company grows.
- Troubleshoot and bulletproof our deploy pipelines. Work alongside our engineers, analysts, and data scientists to identify where we can improve standard operating procedure.
- Stay current on security and devops best practices. Ensure we have adequate failover plans in place. Watchdog our SOC-2 and HIPAA compliance responsibilities.
- Do your best work with us. Lumere welcomes diversity and expects you question, debate, learn, and grow.
- 3+ years in a software engineering or devops role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Prior experience with python, continuous delivery, Docker or other container framework, and AWS
- Able to communicate with audiences of different technical backgrounds and collaborate across multiple teams
- Growth-company DNA -- thrives in a fast paced environment, adapts quickly and successfully manages ambiguity