Join Rally Health as a Director of Cloud Infrastructure where you will keep us on the Internet. Simple! To do this, you will manage our infrastructure, which is currently all in AWS, to the needs and expectations of our software engineering teams. As part of the Engineering team, you will report to a Vice President of Engineering and work with the teams that run security, product development, and the development-to-production pipeline.
- Complete our migration to Kubernetes
- Improve our self-service position with our internal customers -- providing them tools to configure and manage the capability and cost of their infrastructure
- Work with the development pipeline team to rethink the infrastructure that underpins our SDLC
- Refine our strategy in working across multiple AWS accounts and Cloud providers
- Implement a vision for driving further improvements to our site availability
- Provide leadership to a team of twenty
- A history of creating a technical vision and running a roadmap -- determining what to do and getting it done
- Advanced infrastructure design abilities and experience making architectural choices among all typical layers of a web or mobile application -- how should data be stored? how will the compute scale? what is the most reasonable way to configure the network?
- Experience managing distributed teams and creating a more diverse and inclusive environment
- Excellence in leadership; team building and people management skills
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or the equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant hands-on Cloud Infrastructure experience
- 3+ years hands-on technical lead/ direct management experience
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).