Director of Development
GTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS treasury and risk management solutions for the digital treasurer. Developed using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations on their path to strategic treasury, by enabling total visibility into their cash, liquidity, payments and financial risk management. With enterprise clients spanning North America, EMEA and APAC, GTreasury is headquartered in Chicago with offices in London, Sydney and Manila.
What you will do:
- Manage the advancement and deployment of specific disciplines and technologies.
- Actively participating in the engineering process - anticipating our future needs.
- Lead Chicago Development teams and Agile practices.
- Participate in global direction and changes.
- Providing technical and career mentoring for our team.
- Challenging our team to achieve difficult goals and empowering our team to make decisions.
- Acquiring, onboarding and allocating resources.
- Develop a roadmap based on what a product needs to deliver- collaborate with product management, customers, services, support, sales, and technology leaders
- Develop the project in an agile way
- Consistently deliver projects on-time with quality
- Work collaboratively with the Product leadership team in establishing the vision for software architecture to support the demands of today’s applications and future products
- Organized, Disciplined, and Process Oriented
- Can scale with our organization
- Has an Agile mindset
- Empowers engineers and agile teams
- Challenges team members
- Recruit and develop the best engineering talent
Who we are looking for:
- 10+ years of software development experience in cloud based, multi-tiered, enterprise application systems
- 3+ years of management experience in leading software development teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Has a technical background: Azure, .NET framework with SQL Server on an enterprise platform
- Excellent Knowledge of the new technology trends and its applications for the new products in the marketplace
- Understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Proven experience in managing development of Cloud / SaaS based enterprise software platforms
- Proven experience mentoring team members to advance them in their careers
- Strong and demonstrable experience working in continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (CICD)
- Track record of building and maintaining excellent working relationships with peers across organizations (QA, Development, PM, UX, etc.)
- Track record of delivering excellent customer experiences
- Knowledge of build systems and software integration systems
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong people management skills
- Strong leadership skills, ability to perform under the pressure and optimize the team's resources to attain the business goals
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Ability to work comfortably in ambiguous situations
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences