We are looking for an Email Marketing and Development Specialist to join its team of talented professionals who provide web development and interactive marketing services to clients large and small.
This specialist needs to be an independent worker who is detail oriented and highly organized. The role involves coordination across various creative agencies and our email service provider (ESP). A positive, customer service oriented, and problem-solving attitude is a must for this role that involves meeting the demands of both a fixed marketing calendar and frequent client requests. This job involves exacting standards and unforgiving schedules—the work must be done on time (although some items can be set-up in advance) and error-free. Work schedules regularly include weekend hours to QA and send emails as the aggressive marketing calendar dictates.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with email marketing best practices, innovations and connections to the email marketing community
- Ability to work with creative designs to slice and build HTML code for email templates
- Experience with CSS/HTML, particularly for building email templates
- Understand, plan and implement complex audience targeting schema
- Strong interpersonal skills including email, phone and meeting-related communications, including a high level of responsiveness to clients, teams, production and organization of detailed agendas and minutes
- Experience using web-based email management software-- specifically setting up, previewing, testing, troubleshooting and monitoring email blasts
- Strategy and planning skills, including understanding and setting up email calendars, anticipating marketing-related holidays and events
- Google AdWords/Analytics and WebTrends experience
- Familiarity with SQL, ability to review SQL generated by the campaign targeting tool
Read Full Job Description