Enterprise Architect at Cooler Screens
Cooler Screens is backed and led by some of the most prominent Chicago & Silicon Valley leaders, advisers, and investors and has developed a digital solution to transform a multi-billion dollar industry and positively affect the buying experiences of consumers in the US and beyond. If you’re looking to get on the ground floor of the next digital revolution and Chicago tech success story – this opportunity may be for you.
As the Enterprise Architect, you will drive our technology architecture to enable us to reimagine the digital in-store shopper experience as well as enable new retail merchandising and brand advertising capabilities. You will own the technical roadmap covering our in-store IoT solutions, cloud platform, and integrated 3rd party solutions. You will be a key decision maker and will be hands-on working with our engineering and design teams to adapt our solutions in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Who You Are:
- You’re hungry for a challenging opportunity in a new start-up that is transforming the retail industry through re-imagining the in-store cooler surfaces.
- You are a continuous learner and innovator who thrives on tackling tough technical challenges and finding ways to apply technology quickly to solve business problems.
- You’re familiar with good data architecture principles and know how to enable insights for the business.
- You work well with small agile teams in a fast-paced environment and you’re a great communicator.
- Proven experience in building scalable, cloud-based architectures and integrating with third-party partners through well-defined APIs
- An understanding of IoT technologies including sensor and edge compute solutions
- Experience with the following:
- Automated infrastructure (e.g. Docker, Puppet, Kubernetes)
- PaaS (e.g. Azure Services)
- Serverless computing (e.g. Azure Functions)
About Cooler Screens
We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT-enabled screens. Our media platform reimagines the brick-and-mortar shopping experience for consumers in the cooler and freezer aisle while delivering new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for brands and retailers.
We have an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.