At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approaches? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What you will be doing:
As a Lead ETL Engineer at Lumere, you will build tools for collecting healthcare data from our constituent healthcare systems. You will develop processes for automating the loading of ERP and EHR systems in support of our software solutions.
- Build and maintain ETL processes for intaking client data
- Standardize and automate data pipelines
- Assess business needs and team priorities
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to team members on ETL best practices
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- 5+ years experience in a ETL or Dev-Ops role
- Extensive ETL experience (especially SQL, SFTP/FTPS, task automation with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Perl, Powershell, etc.)
- Experience with ETL tools, such as CloverETL
- Experience or knowledge with healthcare or hospital data is a plus
- A heavy preference for personal autonomy and initiative; a self-driven learner
- A demonstrated track record of accomplishing goals, meeting deadlines, and holding yourself and others to a high standard
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to present solutions with both technical and non-technical arguments