One North, a digital agency recently acquired by TEKsystems Global Services®, is looking for a dynamic and driven Front End Developer to join our team.
We help some of the world’s most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand, experience design, and technology, our experts use digital to reimagine how clients connect, communicate, and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
Bring your technical expertise, passion, and curiosity to a creative and energetic team that strives build innovative digital experiences for our clients.
In the Front End Developer role, you can expect to work closely with every part of One North (partnering with industry-leading strategists and designers, building with architects and developers, etc.). In an increasingly competitive digital market, our Front End Developers are given the space they need to invent, problem solve, explore, fix, and create.
Itching to stretch and build upon your passion for front end development? Looks like you found the right place.
When packing your bags, please bring:
• The ability to engineer for performance, maintainability, and efficiency, while also creating beautiful end-user experiences.
• A solid understanding of the tools, processes and approaches for world-class front end development, and also the skills and appreciation for UX/UI and creative design principles.
• A collaborative approach with multi-disciplinary teammates across agency capabilities to deliver strategic solutions to our clients’ challenges.
Your weapons (wield them wisely):
• Ideally 3 or more years of relevant experience
• Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
• Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (e.g., SASS, LESS)
• Solid command of advanced CSS techniques
• Ability to develop responsive websites
• Ability to integrate 3rd party libraries depending on project requirements
• Familiarity with Git
• Familiarity with various front end build tools (e.g., Webpack, Gulp, Parcel)
• Solid understanding of how to develop for cross-browser compatibility
• Ability to navigate design files (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop)
• Nice to have - Familiarity with animation libraries and working with SVG’s (e.g., GSAP, Anime.js, Three.js)
• Nice to have – Experience building web applications with Node and Express
• Nice to have – Experience working with MongoDB/Mongoose
• Ability to create websites that meet accessibility standards
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Eye for detail and high personal standards
• Dedication to following industry and One North FED best practices and standards
• No egos - It’s good to have a strong perspective, but you must be open to new ideas and flexible enough to adapt in a constantly changing discipline