Front End Developer at Livly
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and standards.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- Technically curious
- Eager to contribute and learn
- Able to contribute in a collaborative manner
- An effective communicator
- A conscientious team member
- Keen on having ownership of your work
What you bring to this role:
- 3+ years experience in front-end development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as sublime/vscode/atom, chrome dev tools, webpack, redux
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.