Front-End Software Engineer
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We're looking for a Front-End developer to join our growing Software team. We're working on several projects that we're excited about. Our team works collaboratively to develop platforms that help the company thrive.
We understand imposter syndrome and the confidence gap are real; please apply if you’d be excited to grow into this role and make it your own.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience building UIs with modern tools like: ES6, React, & Webpack
- Ability and desire to work in our collaborative environment: open team room, pair programming, and fluid interactions with all products and operations teams
- Interest in TDD and specific experiences using a test heavy approach to solve problems and create solutions
- Focus on building solutions utilizing an agile approach: close relationships with people outside of our dev team, communicating and digesting real time feedback, and working smart to build story cards on daily basis
- Excited about mentoring and helping junior developers grow
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
-Competitive compensation and bonus structure
-Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
-Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description