Front-End Web Developer at Bounteous
Role and Responsibilities
- Write well designed, efficient code that works across devices.
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on front-end technology.
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience.
- Knowledge of modern web technologies, such as CSS, Typescript/ES6, Less/Sass, and HTML5.
- Strong grasp of responsive web design principles.
- Experience with modern Front-End frameworks, such as Bootstrap, Foundation and Semantic UI.
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 Accessibility Standards and techniques for developing applications to meet AA level requirements.
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with Photoshop and Sketch is a must.
- Knowledgable in modern image optimization techniques and technologies.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and approaches.
- Strong communication skills.