At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, we provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences. As an employer, we provide Showpadders with personal development opportunities, motivate them to make a meaningful impact, and always encourage them to bring their authentic selves to work.
Our culture stems from our values which center on achieving maximum impact and being our authentic selves in all that we do. We make decisions with results in mind, while ensuring we create a workplace environment that fosters global collaboration, diversity and passion. We’re a team of good-natured ass-kickers and have been recognized as a top workplace by Built in Chicago and Inc. Magazine.
Founded in 2011, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
About the position: The life of a Frontend Engineer at Showpad
- Maintain and build features together with cross functional development team and product owner inside the scrum framework
- Have a big impact on the Showpad product by controlling how our various applications look, feel and how they are developed and deployed
- Work together with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features within the Showpad product
- Use cutting edge technology to allow our application development process to mature
- Active in guilds to learn, coach, grow as a team
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Knowledge in Redux, RxJs or Nrwl Nx is considered a strong plus
- Experience with Test Driven Development is a strong plus
- Multiple interest fields and willingness to learn new technologies / grow responsibilities
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts (eg. how the browser parses and constructs a web page)
- Comfortable working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Great understanding of quality and how to improve quality processes
- Experience in continuous deployment and integration is beneficial
- Team player mentality, committed with the whole software development life cycle in the agile team
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- Work experience inside a SaaS company is considered a plus
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.