Full-Stack C# .NET Developer
The development team at Catch Co works together to build a digital platform that serves as the foundation for running and scaling all aspects of our fishing subscription box, Mystery Tackle Box. Examples of past and current projects include migrating off legacy platforms, scaling up our custom subscription service with distributed production systems, and generally building internal tools to improve business processes.
What makes this a special opportunity:
- In this role, you'll be working on the cutting-edge in the Microsoft .NET ecosystem (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Azure PaaS) and applying established patterns, such as CQRS, actor model and event sourcing, to create high-performance, scalable solutions.
- We are a dynamic early-stage startup with tons of momentum (ranked #435 on the 2017 Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies)
- We place a premium on building a great culture made up of great people
- You will work with and learn from experienced leaders who have a track record of building successful companies
- Work remotely! Other team members work from home throughout the United States.
We look for a track record of the following:
- Building robust and scalable distributed systems for production.
- Quickly obtaining a deep technical understanding of new domains.
- Picking out and solving the most important problems as part of a team.
- Effective use of the Git source control system to branch, merge, and create pull requests.
- Staying abreast of current topics and trends in the larger software development community.
- Passion for software development and technology.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with members of the digital product and development teams to discuss, architect, and implement solutions.
- Carefully write bug-free code with high-quality unit tests.
- Subject your code to peer review and participate in reviewing the code of other team members.
- Profile and optimize your code to ensure scalability and performance in a distributed production environment.
- Research and surface new ideas and approaches, whether it’s a new software pattern, tool, framework, library, or process improvement for the team.