Full Stack Developer - Blockchain
Founded on the principles of trust, experience, and innovation, Trexin Consulting specializes in strategy execution – the effective implementation of business strategy to achieve a specific business goal. Also referred to as applied strategy, strategy execution situations that Trexin frequently leads include: scaling capabilities for growth, optimizing operations for cost reduction, driving synergies for M&A, and recovering projects in distress. Trexin’s services are right-sized for our Clients’ needs, ranging from our “Diamond Team” service when our Clients want Trexin to own an outcome and share delivery risk, to Expert/Advisory services for senior-level guidance, to Strategic Staffing services for execution-oriented tasks and roles. Our expertise spans Healthcare, Life Sciences, Financial Services, and Products & Distribution, overlaid by multidisciplinary skills in the five capabilities essential to executing strategy: Aligned Enterprise, Program Execution, Technology, Innovation, and Analytics.
Trexin Consulting is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer – Blockchain to join our team in Chicago, Illinois and consult at our Financial Services clients.
- Conceptualize, design, develop, and implement integration solutions to meet business requirements and goals.
- Communicate priorities, monitor and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Work with development teams to ensure integration strategies are known, understood, and followed.
- Create efficiencies in interface development and deployment processes.
- Test, identify, analyze, and resolve system and interface issues.
- Set up databases and configure in cloud containers
Key Desired Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3-7 years of database development experience
- Experience in troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving system and interface issues.
- Experience in the cloud (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Experience with the following languages: Python, Java Script, C#, MySQL
- Experience with Blockchain public ledger preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational/interpersonal skills
Trexin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trexin is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trexin are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate against race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Trexin Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Trexin Consulting vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Trexin Consulting Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Trexin Consulting Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.