Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, an Atos Company, we are committed to hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help us design, develop, and deploy full stack solutions!
Your Life As a Maven:
- Design, develop and implement full stack web applications.
- Maintain and improve code integrity, security, data protection, and quality.
- Collaborate with your team to design new and enhanced features for an outstanding user experience.
- Implement new product features and GUI’s, as well as improve and maintain existing functionality, monitor solutions and performance characteristics.
- Participate in design discussions, review sessions, and prototyping.
- 7+ years of Java on Linux development experience.
- Hands-on experience engineering and running cloud solutions on Google, AWS and/or Azure. GCP-specific experience includes App Engine, Compute, Kubernetes, REST API.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines such as Maven, Jenkins, and Artifactory.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum project teams, designing, developing, and supporting critical, high-throughput applications.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have strong communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical problem solver with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE,
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?