Full Stack Engineer at Phenix Real Time Solutions
Phenix is hiring an experienced full stack engineer to help support the ongoing development of Phenix real-time video streaming platform that provides low-latency streaming at high quality and massive scale.
- Experience practicing SOLID development methodologies.
- Ability to write clean modular and reusable components.
- Extensive experience with Promises (e.g. bluebird, ES6).
- Extensive experience with Node.js.
- Familiarity with video technologies.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as mocha.
- Experience working on large code bases.
- Experience with message-based and service-oriented architectures.
- Experience in successful triaging issues in high-volume logs of a distributed system.
- Experience with docker
- Familiar with ssh and bash/zsh
- Basic familiarity with cloud platforms (gcloud, oci, azure, aws)
- Experience with HLS/DASH workflows
- Experience with mission critical software environments
- Experience with React + redux (async actions (thunk or sagas), reducers, selectors)
- Experience with HTML5 and Modular CSS
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
- Webpack + babel/transpiling experienceExperience developing for multiple platforms (OS, devices and browsers)
- Experience developing real-time applications
- Experience with mobile development
- Familiarity with amqp (RabbitMQ)
- Familiarity with key value stores (No SQL)
- Familiarity with web sockets