Full Stack Engineer
What you bring to the table:
- BS in CS or a related field, or 2+ years of experience. This is strictly required. Attendance in an accelerated bootcamp program, while useful, is not sufficient for this position.
- You're a quick learner, desire excellence, have attention to detail, and want to work with others who share these traits; We have a team of truly exceptional people, and expect the same from you.
- Exceptional communication. You won't (often) have somebody throwing neatly written user stories over the wall for you to blindly implement. You will need to talk to people, exchange emails, clarify requirements, etc.
- Proficiency with one or more backend scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Perl, PHP, etc). You stay up-to-date on best practices and community-recommended libraries and toolchains
- Pride in your work. You strive to meaningfully contribute to an organization through amazing work
Our Engineering Culture: We are a very tight knit group that is inclusive, fun and hard working. Our number one priority after producing a great product is keeping that spirit alive. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.