Full-Stack Software Engineer
The role will include the delivery of reliable, scalable new features to users, developed in Python using the PostgreSQL and the Vue.js front-end framework. You will work with the development team to design and deliver finished, high-quality and compelling features and products on time.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, software engineers, and real estate professionals to design, develop, unit test and support new features
- Strive for high-quality and rapid output through the use of Agile software development best practices
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability and automation
- Support and maintain document software functionality
- Maintain coding, compliance and security standards
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base
Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. It is encouraged that everyone on the team continually researches new technologies and analytical opportunities to improve the platform.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in full-stack Python development interacting with a PostgreSQL database
- Experience using GitHub and a solid understanding of software version control
- Experience with Python frameworks like Django or Web2Py preferred
- Experience with Vue.js or other front-end frameworks
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science
Enodo is a predictive analytics platform for real estate professionals. The platform offers a suite of products that provide users actionable intelligence to make more informed investment decisions. Utilizing a combination of proprietary technology and established data feeds, Enodo's patent-pending machine learning algorithms deliver industry-leading insight. The software allows investors, developers, brokers, and lenders to analyze rent, occupancy, and risk-adjusted returns for multifamily properties by applying artificial intelligence to over 3,500 demographic, economic and building characteristics in every market across the United States.
Learn more about Enodo at https://enodoinc.com/