Full Stack Web Developer - JS, .NET, & Sitecore (Contract) at One North
We help some of the world’s most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand, experience design, and technology, our experts use digital to reimagine how clients connect, communicate, and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
· A love for the culture, process, and craft of web development - we enjoy sharing what we learn with each other and the open-source community at large.
· A true empathy for the client experience, appreciating what it takes to form long-term, deep client relationships. These are large-scale projects for high-profile clients, allowing you to take a consulting approach to your development.
· The ability to engineer for performance, maintainability, and efficiency, while also creating beautiful end-user experiences.
This is a team sport:
· Work with architects, account managers, and other developers and our clients to deliver full-featured, data-driven websites, utilizing the latest technologies, frameworks, and tools.
Blow us away with your brain powers:
· Leverage industry-leading content management systems (including Sitecore) to focus on delivering new and creative solutions to clients.
· Utilize your deep knowledge of the .NET page lifecycle/MVC, of object-oriented programming concepts, browser compatibility considerations and web performance optimization tools.
· Note: Alternative, but relative, experience [Java, PHP experience, Python] is not a deal-breaker - as long as you've got that solid background in tech with transferrable skills, a penchant for learning quickly and a passion for solving problems.
Skills & Qualifications
· Expert in .NET MVC, ASP.NET
· Extensive use of modern CMS systems (Sitecore)
· Experience with HTML5, CSS3 (Sass)
· Broad knowledge of capabilities across different browsers, devices
· A desire to work in a place where creativity (and humor) is consistently appreciated
Additional skills & qualifications:
· Passion for technology: Our developers must demonstrate a passion for technology and a hunger to grow and continue learning in their field (coding outside of work, self-education, involvement in local tech community, etc.).
· Collaborative spirit: We work with team members across functions, so they must be comfortable with a highly collaborative environment.
· Strong communication skills: Our developers must have a desire to collaborate across multiple creative, strategic, and technical resources including UX, Creative Design, Brand, and Digital Strategy.