You will help deliver the vision, future solutions roadmap, and architecture for how Identity and Access Management (IAM) is managed and deployed throughout the organization. You will oversee the setup, configuration and deployment of Identity Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Directory Architecture, Single Sign On, Federation, and Access Management throughout the organization. You will report to the Manager of Engineering and work within Rally to develop standards and processes for handling IAM uniformly across the environment.You Will:
- Verify that people's Identities are flowing through the on-boarded and off-boarded process managed through our identity governance platform (Sailpoint).
- Manage our Okta environment with process, procedure, and monitoring of the integrations with other applications for SSO.
- Support our Active Directory environment and understand the systems/workflows that integrate with it through LDAP.
- Support systems integrations projects to tie in Identity across all Rally platforms.
- Develop an IAM dashboard that aggregates and display IAM metrics by working with several APIs
- Develop clear processes to keep our Identity systems maintained and updated.
- Work with the audit and compliance teams to make sure our systems are secure and that all appropriate procedures are being followed.
- College degree preferably in a cybersecurity field AND 1+ years of professional experience OR a combination of training and work experience in Identity Access Management design, engineering and support experience
- Experience with SSO platforms such as Okta, PingFederate or ADFS
- Working knowledge of IGA solutions such as Sailpoint
- Experience working with Active Directory or other LDAP technologies
- Experience in programming or scripting languages like PowerShell, Terraform, Java, XML, JSON is preferred but not required
- Remote opportunities available. Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams and resources to better bring our digital products and services to consumers.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.