Information Security Analyst
G2 real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 650,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 3 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 is looking for a bright, organized, and dependable person who is passionate about cybersecurity. The ideal candidate is excited about joining a fast spaced, industry leading company. We are looking for a self-motivated professional who will help build out G2’s cybersecurity initiatives!
- Implement and manage a SIEM software, ingesting all data, tuning alerts, building dashboards, etc
- Implement and manage a vulnerability management software, performing regular scans, reports and creating a plan to remediate found vulnerabilities
- Answer vendor security assessments as part of the sales process
- Perform supplier security assessments for new purchases
- Use your knowledge & experience to increase G2’s cybersecurity posture
- 1-3+ years of cybersecurity experience
- Familiarity with SIEM & vulnerability management software
- Experience in other technical areas (systems, networking, programming, etc)
- Technical certifications, e.g. Security+ are a plus
- Great interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet, multi-task, prioritize, and work under pressure
- Can effectively communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to be self-governing when needed
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.