Turn it up to 11 as a Cloud Architect!
Do you want to be utilizing the latest technology to solve some of the biggest challenges that companies are facing? Do you want the opportunity to work with a team of incredibly intelligent, fun-loving, and collaborative engineers and architects? Are you looking to grow and develop your skills across a variety of technologies?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then Inspire11 could be a great fit for you! We are a full services local consulting firm that is building out customized solutions to help our clients stay relevant in an ever-changing technological environment. Our project work spans across a variety of specialties including app development, software development, cloud migrations, completely greenfield projects, feature enhancement, etc. and a variety of industries.
We partner with our clients to optimize their business, and ultimately blow their minds with the solutions we’re able to implement. Our team is always tackling the most difficult problems that client teams face, and are never stuck in maintenance mode. This means that they are working on exciting projects like building out the world’s first smart trailer.
Our team is always learning from each other and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
You’re still not sold? There’s more:
- Growth opportunity: We are always learning new technologies and educating our clients on what’s available in the tech space. You also will have the opportunity to engage in growing the team and there are ample opportunities to take ownership
- Work life balance: We are respectful of people’s boundaries and have unlimited time off so that our team has time to recharge and do their best work
- Flexible hours: We understand that our team members have different needs and do our best to work with their schedules
- Inclusive environment: We are committed to building an inclusive environment where all teammates feel comfortable and supported
- Fun! We love to keep things fun, both within our client work and at company wide events.
So what do I have to do to join?
- Work directly with clients to solve problems and present innovative solutions
- Design and maintain the computing infrastructure for software applications
- Test, deploy, and monitor tooling for the full software development lifecycle
- Design and secure infrastructure architecture – can this be combined with the first bullet point?
- Write infrastructure as code and utilize containerization, service orchestration, telemetry & monitoring tooling and practices, and incident response tooling and practices
I can do that! Any other skills that I need?
- You have at least 7 years of experience and a proven track record of delivery and growth
- You have expertise in computer architecture, computer networks, and information security
- You have a deep knowledge of software development practices, cloud architecture, and deployment tooling and practices
- You have a deep knowledge of at least one high level programming language, one low level language, and one scripting language as you will deploy and troubleshoot software written in those languages
- You have experience implementing and supporting AWS based instances and services (e.g. VPC, EC2, CloudWatch, S3, DynamoDB, ECS, EKS, ALB, Route53, etc.)
- You are ideally an accredited AWS Solutions Architect, the more certifications the better!
- You have experience using Docker, Kubernetes, and the Hashicorp stack
- You have extensive shell experience with diverse and overlapping skillsets in this regard
- You enjoy working directly with clients to articulate and build the technical solution from inception to completion
- You are organized, detailed oriented, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
- You have a passion for mentoring and leading other engineers on the team
- You have the ability to choose platforms, tools, languages, and frameworks that are appropriate to a specific software solution
- You stay on top of the changing technology ecosystems and are passionate about continuous learning
- You want to contribute to raising the culture of modern technology development within the company
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environments, can wear many hats, and have a general fear of being bored
We believe that everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. Nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of the digital and analytics space.
Inspire11 is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status