iOS Engineer at HomeAdvisor
At HomeAdvisor our Engineering organization is driven by innovation and teamwork. We are motivated by new challenges every day to solve unique problems while setting the standard for the home services marketplace. Our co-workers are our collaborators, our teammates, and everyone has the opportunity to contribute and build. On the Mobile Team our goal is to provide our homeowner and service professional customers with best-in-class app experiences, all while driving value for HomeAdvisor.
HomeAdvisor is looking for an iOS Developer with solid, demonstrable iOS development experience to join our
As an iOS Developer for HomeAdvisor you will be responsible for:
- Working in an Agile (SCRUM) based team environment that works on a 2-week release cadence
- Collaborating with experts from product development, UX, design, marketing, and software testing
- Building the best mobile app solutions for our Service Providers
- Working closely with product owners and designers from inception to production deployment
The folks in this role are usually successful with 3+ years of experience in:
- Native iOS mobile application development
- Swift and Xcode with a passion for continuing to build-upon your skillset
- Data structures and algorithms in Swift
- CocoaPods and third-party frameworks.
- Calling restful APIs
- Automated testing – XCUITest and XCTest
- VIPER design pattern
- Bonus points for having an app on the App Store – tell us about your side projects!
All candidates must be eligible to work without sponsorship for any U.S.-based company, now and in the future. Unfortunately, HomeAdvisor cannot provide work sponsorship at this time.
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!