IT Salesforce Service Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Salesforce Service Analyst to join our growing Service Cloud team!
This person reports to the Senior Manager, IT Customer Success Platform, and serves as the subject matter expert on Salesforce Service Cloud working closely with the business leads, internal customers, external partners and the IT development team to provide enterprise solutions enabling Shure’s world-class global service model. Responsible for requirements definition, configuration and post deployment support of Salesforce Service Cloud related projects and initiatives. May assist with the development of junior-level team members.
- Serve as the IT functional analyst and subject matter expert on Salesforce Service Cloud
- Establish strong partnership and collaboration with Service & Repair and Customer Service business areas to ensure Salesforce usage and adoption
- Support projects and initiatives to deploy new functionality and/or enhance existing functionality
- Document, refine and prioritize business requirements and user stories
- Create to-be process flow diagrams, impact analysis and decision decks
- Map requirements to functionality within Salesforce and adjacency ecosystem
- Coordinate with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Platform leads to complete impact assessments and cross-functional alignment
- Collaborate with development team to validate that solutions will meet business requirements
- Create test cases and test scripts in support of test plan
- Coordinate user acceptance testing, reporting and defect prioritization with business leads
- Perform Change Management functions including documentation and administration of assigned release activity
- Provide routine support for end users related to support tickets accordance with IT SLAs
- Perform knowledge transfer and training with team members and business wherever appropriate
- Adhere and contribute to internal processes, procedures and policies, as well as expanding internal knowledge on Salesforce functionality used by the company
- Maintain a current awareness of Salesforce product development and trends related primarily to Service Cloud; determine how they can be used to enhance productivity within the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of business analyst experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud; Salesforce Administrator Certification strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience supporting Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process, including requirements gathering, testing and release of Salesforce solutions
- Understanding of integration points with 3rd party systems such as SAP or ServiceNow systems desired
- Understanding of middleware functionality such as DellBoomi or Mulesoft desired
- Ability to perform process decomposition, root cause analysis, gap analysis and technical requirements definition
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Has a full understanding of industry practices and/or company policies and procedures.
- Able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data or situations requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions for difficult assignments and of diverse scope.
- Willingness and ability to travel 1-2 times per year for key project activity