Junior Technical Evangelist/Customer Support Advocate
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters. We offer the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow.
Ranked #1 by analyst firms Gartner, Forrester and G2 Crowd, nine out of ten users choose OneSpan Sign(formerly known as eSignLive) for the best customer experience earning a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 86, in the same league as Amazon and Apple. With 600 million documents processed annually, OneSpan Sign is the most widely used e-signature solution by the leading banks, insurance carriers and government agencies globally.
You can be based in Boston, Montreal, or Chicago.
Check us out @ www.OneSpanSign.com !
Reporting to the Partner and Developer Technologies Manager, the Junior Technical Evangelist will work as an integral part of a dynamic team interfacing with and shaping the OneSpan Sign Developer Community, consisting of current customers, prospective customers, partners, and other OneSpan Sign employees.
As a Junior Technical Evangelist, you will be putting your versatility, passion for technology and people skills to good use by providing API/SDK support and expertise to the OneSpan Sign Developer Community through the forums, partner interactions, developer conferences, technical content creation (blogs, articles, product guides, downloadable examples, videos, etc.), webinars, and more.
- Provide support to customers, prospects, and partners through the Developer Community forums
- Occasional phone support for key API integration customers/prospects
- Maintain a regular blog on the OneSpan Sign Developer Blog
- Create and maintain integration guides and example content for the OneSpan Sign Developer Community using the OneSpan Sign API and SDKs and the latest, popular technologies
- Work with the partner team to help in technical integration discussions/activities with existing and prospective partners
- Work with Product Marketing with projects surrounding marketing the technical aspects/features of OneSpan Sign
- Attend developer conferences as a technical resource for developers looking to integrate an e-Signature solution into their application
- Be a voice for the developer community in internal discussions about product plan direction
- Propose speaking sessions at key industry/technology developer conferences
- Moderate external contributions to the Developer Community
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience in a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (French an asset)
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Creative thinker, proactive, team-player, success- and results-oriented
- Experience with java development
- Willingness to 15% travel (mostly within the U.S. and Canada)
- Experience with one or more of the following: databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2), J2EE application servers (WebSphere, JBoss), operating systems (Windows Server, Linux, AIX)
- Familiarity with network infrastructure, i.e. load balancers and firewalls
- Understanding of privacy concepts, Web security issues and firewalls