DigitalMint is the leading Bitcoin ATM and Teller network, enabling customers to buy cryptocurrency instantly at locations across the United States. Founded in 2014, DigitalMint has been featured on CBS, Coindesk, Forbes, and Fox. Our company is empowering underserved and unbanked consumers to utilize digital currencies as a tool for financial access and inclusion. We’re a passionate startup looking to grow our team with dedicated entrepreneurial-minded people that love a good challenge.
DigitalMint is seeking a Junior Technician to play a fundamental role in working with our location partners. You will be responsible for keeping our growing fleet of locations online. You work closely with our engineering and business development teams to accelerate our location launch pipeline. You will be the primary point of contact for our location partners. Your main responsibility will be to proactively manage fleet uptime. You will also be responsible for launching and configuring new locations (tablets, Kiosks, API integrators). Our ideal candidate is a tinkerer, loves to build rapport, patient, works well with their hands, and well organized and is hungry to learn new technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in engineering pipeline process to complete operations tasks.
- Operate business systems and services.
- Upgrade & resolve issues in automated kiosk deployments.
- Diagnose & resolve issues with location partners.
- Assist contractors in installing kiosks (remote and onsite).
- Handle logistics with location partners when a location is offline.
- Configure kiosks and tablets prior to delivery.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience working with hardware in a professional capacity.
- Customer service experience.
- Technical fluency across multiple platforms (Windows, iOS).
- Interest in bitcoin, blockchain technology, and digital currencies.
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonuses paid based on fleet uptime
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Monthly CTA pre-tax benefit
- Daily $12 lunch subsidy
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible work-from-home and vacation policies
- Exciting culture in the fast-growing cryptocurrency industry
We are currently seeking candidates in the Chicagoland area and not currently seeking remote positions.