NeonCRM is seeking a Laravel/PHP Developer with mid-level experience developing web applications. We are a mission-driven company working to empower nonprofit organizations with best in class technology solutions. Following a recent investment, our company is growing fast with plans to create the world’s first truly unified software platform that will help nonprofit organizations advance their missions. As a member of our rapidly expanding company, you will have exposure to challenging assignments, growth opportunities and access to company leaders. Best of all, you will get to enjoy working with a great group of people that thrives on innovation, collaboration, creativity, and risk-taking.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other designers to develop detailed specs with clear project deliverables and timelines and to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Troubleshoot technical issues that come up within the production environment as needed
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in web technologies
- 3+ years of recent production-quality PHP product development experience
- Experience developing applications with at least one PHP web framework such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, or Zend
- BS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of MySQL
- Proven team player who enjoys working with internal cross-functional departments
- Experience working in a hands-on, action-oriented culture, with a proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt to change quickly
- Experience integrating Amazon Web Services as part of your application’s architecture
- Experience implementing secure online payment processing technology and PCI compliance
- Experience developing standards-compliant REST APIs
- Please provide a list of relevant projects and roles on your resume.
This position will not be filled as a contract, services, or remote position. No recruiters please.
Neon One is an E-Verify Participating Employer.