Lead Developer- Java
- Predict possible performance bottlenecks
- Investigate anomalies in multi-tier architecture finding root-cause for the problems which are very critical for the business and require very fast turn-around
- Collaborate with architects and technical decision-makers on making adjustments to global architectures, either rewrite or plan from the ground
- Be responsible for the most technically complex and challenging aspects of day-to-day implementation of the team
- Be responsible for component level architecture implemented by the team
- 5+ years expert level working with java based and web-oriented stack
- Since every project is very unique in terms of technologies usage and java stack is very wide itself, we list only the most important areas
- Java core - expert level with very deep understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, memory model, data structures and optimizations
- SpringFramework core - expert level with very deep understanding of beans lifecycle, dependency injection, AOP, configuration best practices
- RDBMS - expert level of SQL, deep understanding of transactions, concurrency, locking mechanics
- Hibernate - good understanding how hibernate behave internally, where and how to apply caching for best performance, how to map entity relationship for the best performing way
- Linux - good understanding of Linux itself, shell scripting experience, implementation of one-off shell scripts(even complex ones) and scripts with long time to live
- Very clean source code - produced source code should be self-explanatory without additional documentation.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!