LEAD ENGINEER - MOBILITY DEVOPS
Ulta Beauty is the largest specialty beauty retailer in the United States and the place for the true beauty enthusiast who gets butterflies as she shops for beauty and experiments throughout our store. We are the only one to provide our guests prestige, mass and salon products and services under one roof – All Things Beauty, All in One Place™. We put our guests at the center of all we do, committing to offer her unrivaled ways to be beautiful in an environment that provides the thrill of exploration and delight of discovery.
Ulta Beauty Information Systems Team is currently seeking a Lead Engineer for their Enterprise and Guest Mobility Systems. This position will work closely with the Development team to support the Enterprise and Guest mobility initiatives. This role will lead the production and post production support process, including monitoring, and incident management.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Application Support: Develops procedures and documentation for applications support.
- Incident Management: Manages the prioritization and diagnosis of incidents according to agreed procedures. Investigates causes of incidents and seeks resolution. Manages the escalation of unresolved incidents.
- Problem Management: Undertakes and reviews actions to investigate and resolve problems in systems, processes and services. Assesses problem fixes/remedies. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Security Administration: Maintains security administration processes and checks that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures. Provides guidance in defining access rights and privileges.
- Customer Service: Liaises as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support. Carries out a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or enable resolution. Investigates in order to provide diagnosis and allocates unresolved issues as appropriate. Contributes to creation of support documentation.
- Leadership and Communication – Needs to be able to communicate effectively with various levels of people internal and external to the company. Lead and mentor other team members.
- Work with Business partners and stakeholders in Device management and planning the device roadmap
- Create actionable alerts with KBAs that can be used by Service Desk
- Work on implementing the CI/CD process for DevOps
- Performs proactive monitoring, configuration management and fault resolution
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience
· Knowledge of Mobile Device Management Technologies– e.g. AirWatch
- Experience in iOS or Android application development.
- Working knowledge of DevOps and SDLC tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Jira required
· Previous team leadership experience preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and successfully in team environment and interface effectively with senior-level customer representatives.
· Ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners
- Flexibility of providing support during odd hours, weekends, and peak seasons
- Minimal travel required to training/conferences