Lead Front-End Engineer at Enodo
Enodo – Lead Front-End Engineer
Enodo is an automated underwriting platform for real estate professionals that was built to disrupt the commercial real estate industry. The software allows investors, brokers, and lenders to analyze rent, operating expenses and returns for multifamily properties by applying machine learning to a database of live multifamily transaction data from every U.S. market.
We have a creative and entrepreneurial culture – everyone on the team interacts directly with customers each day, and we all contribute to the product and planning. If you have an idea to improve something, there is no red tape… just build what needs to be built! Innovation and passion for disrupting the old-fashioned real estate industry are our highest priorities.
At Enodo, we strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. Our team includes designers, engineers and data scientists who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. If you are ready to join a company that fosters learning, growth, experimentation and innovation, the Enodo the team is for you.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in designing and implementing user interfaces (UIs)
- Experience in development or prototyping
- Experience with and passion for user-interface design
- Experience with communicating to all levels of users (internal and external), demonstrated problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Some experience with scripting languages, such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Understanding of information architecture, design patterns and interaction design
- Experience collaborating with users, developers and stakeholders to deliver business value
- Demonstrated sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility
- Strong time management skills
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and full-stack engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to web development issues.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise and help make our products better for users.
- Design and develop the front end for many different user-facing products.
Learn more about Enodo at https://enodoinc.com/