Lead Software Architect at Lumere
What you will be doing:
Lumere is looking for an experienced and versatile technologist to serve as Lead Software Architect. In this role, you will work cross-functionally between our software engineering, product management and analytics teams to guide our product development efforts across the entire software stack. Your work will be critical to our ability to deliver a high-performance and maintainable solution that scales with customer growth. The successful candidate will be a curious and experienced software professional interested in making a direct impact in our healthcare system.
- Work with our product and technology leadership to develop and champion a long-term vision for our software portfolio and use it to drive alignment across teams working on different projects.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to our platform and data engineers to create consistent, performant and scalable approaches to building our product.
- Consult stakeholders from across our organization (device and pharmacy researchers, data visualization, business intelligence and ETL professionals) to make sure our platform can support their needs.
- Problem-solve our gnarliest challenges -- from CPU-bound databases to sluggish client-side interfaces; help us evaluate and whether new technology and approaches are right for us.
- Do your best work with us. Lumere welcomes diversity and expects you to question, debate, learn, and grow.
- Extensive expertise designing web applications in an environment with complex business requirements
- Top notch software modeling skills and experience building data-intensive software for reliability, scalability and maintainability
- Experience with IaaS providers, especially AWS, is strongly preferred; exposure to the rest of our software stack (PostgreSQL, Python, Django, Vue.js) is desired but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to coach engineers and develop talent
- Growth-company DNA -- you thrive in a fast paced, agile environment, adapts quickly and successfully manages ambiguity