The Lead Software Engineer is responsible for building world-class software solutions over a wide variety of challenging and interesting use cases. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, loves contributing in a team environment and is driven to produce only the highest quality software solutions.
- Work with a team of outstanding developers to implement and continuously improve enterprise software solutions that are high-performance and that their users love.
- Assist the IT leadership team in planning for and acting on requirements for constant growth and expansion of Kalderos’ technology environment.
- Quickly gain expertise with Kalderos’ existing environment and business models and provide input on how to continually enhance both.
- Adhere to and promote exacting software development and quality standards.
- Continually educate yourself and extend both the depth and breadth of your technical and interpersonal skillsets.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-science or related technical field
- 1+ years experience as a professional software engineer
- Expertise with front-end (SPA) development (React/Redux preferred)
- Experience working in a mature CI/CD development environment
- Ambition, initiative and desire to learn new things and seek new responsibilities
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and assignments
- Excellent collaboration skills when working with internal staff and customers
- The desire to solve tough problems
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous environment